Regular exams are an important part of maintaining your oral health. During your regular exam, we will:
- Check for any problems that you may not see or feel
- Look for cavities or any other signs of tooth decay
- Inspect your teeth and gums for gingivitis and signs of periodontal disease
- Perform thorough teeth cleaning
- Your regular exam will take about 60 minutes. Each regular exam includes a detailed tooth cleaning, in which we will clean, polish, and rinse your teeth to remove any tartar and plaque that have built up on the tooth’s surface.
Visiting our office every six months gives you the chance to talk to the doctor about any questions you may have about your oral health. Regular dental exams are offered by appointment only, so please contact our practice today to schedule a dentist in Roanoke VA for your next dental exam and teeth cleaning.
Why Oral Health is Important?
The primary goal of oral hygiene and dental treatments is to prevent plaque buildup and gum problems that may cause tooth decay and gum infection. Beyond your oral health, here are 5 good reasons why oral hygiene is important:
- Earlier Detection of Oral Diseases
- Prevents Tooth Loss
- It Affects Your Overall Health
- Helps Your Dentist Create an Oral Treatment Plan for Your
- To Have A Whiter and Brighter Smile
These are just 5 good reasons why oral hygiene is important. Practicing good and proper hygiene is a good investment not just for your teeth but for your overall well-being. For a healthy smile, you must practice good oral hygiene every day. Keeping your teeth plaque-free can help you smile with confidence. For dental exams in Roanoke VA, schedule an appointment with Eschenbach Dental.
How to Prevent Gum Disease and Tooth Decay?
Do you want to enjoy a mouth full of healthy teeth and gums for years to come? If so, then it is important that you take the time to learn about teeth and gums disease prevention. American dental association said that gum disease affects nearly half of all adults in America today, and there are many steps that can be taken to reduce your risk.
- Know your cavity risk level – check the medical history –
- Quit smoking
- Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day to prevent gum disease
- Cut back on sugary and acidic drinks – and drink more water
- Flossing daily and using interdental cleaners
- Consider taking an antimicrobial rinse after meals
- Visit your dentist or dental hygienist twice a year for regular checkups and dental cleanings to address your other oral health problems
There are many ways to stay healthy and protect your teeth from tooth decay or gum line disease. Speaking with the best dental care clinic for dentist x-ray in Roanoke VA, comprehensive periodontal evaluation, regular oral exam, and professional dental cleaning in Roanoke VA, Eschenbach Dental will help you create a plan of action for brushing, flossing, and caring for your teeth. Remember that the key to good oral health is the ongoing maintenance of dental hygiene, which includes practicing proper brushing and flossing techniques throughout the day. By following these simple steps, you will provide your mouth with an extra layer of protection against tooth loss, plaque and tartar, other dental issues, and gum disease.
Looking for Dental Hygienist?
We have the best dental hygienist and world-class dental service in Roanoke VA. Getting a dental cavity filling in Roanoke VA? Call Eschenbach Dental to invest in your oral health and hygiene today!